Another Miami ‘zombie’ attack? Man on ‘Cloud 9’ growls, tries to bite North Miami Beach cop
By: Sun Sentinel Web Report
MIAMI, Fla. — A man taken into custody by police in North Miami Beach began growling at officers “like a rabid dog” and tried to bite an officer’s hand, WSVN-Ch 7 reported.
The man, Brandon DeLeon, who is believed to be homeless, was arrested Saturday night after walking into a Boston Market and yelling obscenities, the station reported.
Two officers were eating at the restaurant when they said DeLeon threatened to start a fight, forcing them to place him under arrest, according to the report.
According to the WSVN report, an officer’s safety bulletin said, “While at the holding cell, DeLeon banged his head repeatedly inside the holding cell. DeLeon growled at officers in the booking area like a rabid dog. DeLeon attempted to bite Officer Ruiz’s hand off.”
Police later said DeLeon had taken a synthetic drug called Cloud 9, WSVN reported.
- ood-to-joy reblogged this from iamrickgrimesmissinghand and added:
- zombii-vixxen91 reblogged this from awake-spirit and added:
- awake-spirit reblogged this from blogofmaddog
- awake-spirit likes this
- maleficent-drafna reblogged this from slavicinferno
- gojira-king-of-the-bloggers reblogged this from iamrickgrimesmissinghand
- weloom likes this
- maruthepsychotic likes this
- sholesovsky reblogged this from iamrickgrimesmissinghand
- sholesovsky likes this
- waiting4thebestdayofmylife reblogged this from iamrickgrimesmissinghand
- -mister-skull- likes this
- dr-beakman reblogged this from slavicinferno
- this-sucksss reblogged this from slavicinferno
- slavicinferno reblogged this from iamrickgrimesmissinghand
- ladygrimes likes this
- iamrickgrimesmissinghand reblogged this from blogofmaddog
- blogofmaddog posted this